Saturday, August 30, 2008

I'M BACK!!


Well, the first blogging didn't start out so well (as you can see it's been over a year since the first...and last post), so I'm here trying again!!
Hang on while I get the muffins out of the oven.....
OK....what's going in in our lives today?!!
Daddy is at work...again....gotta love shift work! He tells the kids "I have to go to work so we can eat dinner tonight!" Poor Daddy! LOL
Toddster is going to be starting school on Tuesday! He misses the cutoff for public school (and I'm not ready to send my baby off ALL day), so we're starting homeschool Kindergarten! I have all his books...have I looked at them yet? NO.....but I'll get to it. Monday night. HA HA! He is looking forward to being in school....we have the calendar & map posters hung (well, as much as they will stay on the wall...it's been pretty wet here the last couple of days and they keep falling!).
Little Princess Tori is running around with her crown on this morning. She doesn't care that it's a little crooked and hanging on by a few hairs!
Audrey was my early bird today. We got up and came downstairs where she proceeded to drink half of my tea left over from last night! OOPS! Guess she needed her caffeine fix early! She was SO excited when Todd came downstairs. I suppose I'm not quite as exciting as he is!!
We have a birthday party this afternoon. What to get Joshua?? I keep asking Todd and it's something different every time! Guess we'll just go look when everyone gets dressed.... Off to beat THAT challenge of the day!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, glad to see you are blogging! I got bitten by the blogging bug back in January. I keep everyone on my blog in pseudonyms (including myself). My husband finally looked at it a few months ago, but the kids have known about it or seen it for a while now. They read over my shoulder a lot, which is fine. My favorite thing to do is a photo meme called WWC. We post every Tuesday. Stop on by and check it out!
~KC (look at my picture and think scrapbooking and PWOC)

vicdon said...

Hey Steph, great pictures. Ya'all look so good. If I ever decide to do any blogging (got one but never do it) i'll let you know. Love ya, Donna

The Haakenson Family said...

I can't believe how big the kids have gotten. Tori just looks like a whole different kiddos since the last we saw her. Too cute! Miss you guys.

Lori Imel - Living4Him2 said...

You are doing a great job at keeping up with blogging!!! I am trying to get more regular again.... LOL Your kids have grown so much.... I asked Jenny & Joshua if they recognized Todd (no).... LOL