Friday, September 5, 2008

PWOC

Our Protestant Women of the Chapel (PWOC) Kick-off was yesterday morning! We had a great time worshipping our Lord together and getting back in touch with each other after the summer break! We'll start studies next week. I've decided to fully jump in and do the Beth Moore study being offered. This will be the first time I have completed one of her studies. I know it will be lots of work, but I'm ready!

Last night I stopped by my friend, Kim's, to return some candleholders and we ended up at her house until 1am doing HAIR! LOL Our friend Stephanie came to get her hair touched up and we ended up highlighting mine too! Guess we needed a girl night!! We had a great time visiting and laughing with Kim's daughter, Anja, too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, girls night out! Fun!

How did you do with getting your homework done for the first week?