Wednesday, February 4, 2009

21 weeks!

SNOW!!!!!
Daddy's Snow Angel

Ahhh...it's so nice to be on the downhill side of pregnancy! I am SO excited about having another little boy, but I must be honest and say that I will NOT miss being pregnant...the sciatica, the morning sickness, all that lovely stuff that comes with it! LOL We have been blessed so far with a mostly healthy pregnancy...aside from having a cold for about 4 1/2 weeks! We are still discussing names....I am stuck on one and Adam isn't ready to settle on it yet! HA HA!


The girls and I are getting ready to go back to Texas on Feb 16 for a couple of weeks. We will bring Todd back with us. He's been there since Christmas with my family and having the time of his life! He fishes with GrandDad, helps with the chickens, does school with Hannah, and plays and plays and plays outside! And Mom said he's eating her out of house & home! He'll have gained 10 lbs when we get him back! LOL


We will be getting new "big girl" beds for the girls next week. They are ordered and on their way. Tori is excited about her bed. I'm not so sure Audrey is ready for her's yet, so we'll play that one by ear! Tori has finally decided that she's done with Pull-Ups and has been doing so good with her potty training the last 3 days....only 1 accident so far! YAY!!!!




No comments: