Saturday, October 18, 2008

Page #4

We found out this week that Page #4 is on his/her way! It looks like I'm about 8 weeks along (although I'm not 100% sure of that!), which makes the baby due May 28. I'm feeling great so far...just tired a lot. Guess that's to be expected chasing around 3 other kids in the meantime!! The kids are excited about "the baby in Mommy's tummy"! However, it took them a couple of days.....the day we told them, we paused the movie they were watching, said "We're going to have a baby. THere's a baby in Mommy's tummy." Todd said "Oh." like it was just one of those things you hear everyday and Tori looked at us and said "I wanna watch my movie!!!" I did hear Todd telling one of his friends' about it today though, so they are warming up to the idea! Todd is praying for a boy. Tori wants a sister. LOL We're just praying for a healthy baby!!

5 comments:

Rob & Bri said...

Congrats! We were happily surprised when we read that #4 is on the way. I'm sure there will be even more exciting news to read about on the blog as things progress. (Keep us posted, ok?)
Again... congrats.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATION!!!!!!! I am so excited for you, and will be joining in your prayers for a healthy baby... but, I'm with Todd. You need another boy! :)

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATION!!!!!!! I am so excited for you, and will be joining in your prayers for a healthy baby... but, I'm with Todd. You need another boy! :)

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! Four is a wonderful number. :)

Sims Family said...

Aww Congrats!!!!! That is so exciting, we are hoping to try for baby #3 again soon