Friday, October 10, 2008

Todd is 5 tomorrow!!!







Five years ago tonight, I was in full blown pitocin-induced labor with Todd (after my water breaking at 7:30 am and NOTHING happening until pitocin that evening!!). What an event! He was finally born at 5:50 am on Oct 11...Germany time! So that's 11:50 on Oct 10 our time here in Maryland. So...I guess technically, he'll be 5 in 3 hours!! WOW!! He has brought SO much to our family! I can't imagine life without him! He is such a wonderful kid...funny, happy, ALL BOY, sweet, sensitive to others! I can't wait to see what God has in store for him!! THANK YOU, LORD, FOR MY SON!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's a cutie! Humorous-Juniorous is our Germany baby, but we've had too many moves to keep everyone's "corrected" birthday moment up-to-date so we just go with whatever time it says on the certificate. But then, I'm old! LOL